Brooke's Baked Sweet Potato Chips
This is such an easy and healthy way to enjoy crispy chips that we all love without the guilt.
Write a review
- 2 large sweet potatoes (organic if possible)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt or pink
- *optional add in: rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse and dry sweet potatoes.
- Peel and slice thinly, using either a mandolin or sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with coconut oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place sweet potato chips in a single layer on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then flip the chips over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- For the last ten minutes, watch the chips closely and pull off any chips that start to brown, until all of the chips are cooked.
- Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Guilt Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/