Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Write a review
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- small pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients..
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour Mixture in muffin pan almost full.
- Add Chocolate Chips and mix throughout.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT FREE
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/