Charming Chocolate Gluten-Free Donuts with Coconut Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Whip Cream Frosting
For the donut recipes, I used a Wilton’s donut pan. You can find them at Hobby Lobby or Target, or use the link to Amazon.
Write a review
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon Shaklee protein
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup organic dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup xylitol
- 1 large free-range egg
- ½ cup buttermilk alternative
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine the dry ingredients, except the xylitol, in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and xylitol.
- Add the egg, buttermilk alternative, and vanilla to the mixture and combine well.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredient mixture and mix well.
- Grease with coconut oil or spray your donut pan, then add the mixture using a spoon to each donut form.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until tops have risen.
- Take the donuts out of the pan and let cool before adding the frosting.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/