Healthy Hot Cocoa
Write a review
- 5 cups vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp dark organic chocolate chips
- Dairy-Free Whipped Cream (optional)
- Add the chocolate chips to a mini food processor or coffee grinder to make shavings.
- In a saucepan, add the almond milk and chocolate shavings and bring to a boil.
- Add more chocolate if you prefer it to be more "chocolaty." Stir until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Serve in mugs and top with Dairy-Free Whipped Cream.
- Dairy Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/