Write a review
- 1 loaf gluten-free, whole-grain, or sprouted bread
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large, yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped thin
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- 2 cups organic chicken stock
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups pecans or walnuts (we used both combined)
- Salt & Pepper
- Let the bread sit out, uncovered, overnight to stale.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make sure all herbs and veggies are chopped according to ingredient list.
- Cut bread into cubes and place on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Once baked, place the bread cubes in a large bowl.
- In a large skillet or pan, melt the coconut oil and add the onions, celery, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté over medium heat for 10 minutes, until the veggies are tender.
- Transfer the veggies to the bowl with the bread cubes. In your large skillet or pan, cook the ground beef until browned, breaking up into small pieces. Add the beef to the bread mixture when cooked through.
- Add the chicken stock and cranberries and mix well. Pour into a 12-inch baking dish and bake for 30 minutes until browned and hot in the middle.
- Gluten Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/