Macadamia Mahi Mahi
**I also wanted to share some "real" photos of what went down in my kitchen with my girls helping. I hope this will inspire you to try this with your kids, too! Let me know if you try it! 🙂
Write a review
- 4 Wild Caught Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1 cup of Macadamia nuts, chopped (We used a hand held chopper that my 5 year old, Riley, loves to help with.)
- 1 cup of coconut milk (We use Native Forest Coconut Milk because the can is BPA free.)
- 1/4 tsp. of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. of pepper
- Coconut oil to coat baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper first.
- Have a 13 X 9 baking dish lightly coated with coconut oil and ready to place the fish on.
- Pour the macadamia nuts in one bowl and milk in another bowl.
- Dip one side of the fish in the milk, the dip it in the nuts and place in the dish. Complete steps for all 4 Mahi Mahi filets.
- Bake fish for 20 minutes.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/