I cut these pancakes into heart shapes to show some extra love!!! Spread the LOVE this month!
Write a review
- 1 cup of Gluten Free Pancake Mix (like Namaste brand or Pamela's brand)
- 1 cup Shaklee plant-based protein
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1.5 Cup of Flax Milk or Coconut Milk
- Mix all ingredients together until just combined.
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake mix into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Optional: you can pour a little maple syrup over the pancakes if you wish.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/