Write a review
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halfed
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a saucepan, bring quinoa and water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed (about 10 to 15 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt, and cayenne.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green onions together in a bowl. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture and toss to coat. Stir in cilantro. Add salt and pepper to suit your taste. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/