Gluten Free Nut Free Black Bean Cupcakes
I am always looking for something to make with my girls that is fun and tasty, but also healthy! Try these next time with your kids or even as a grown-up dessert. My girls LOVED them, and I’m sure your family will too! Shhh…these gluten-free brownies are made from black beans. Did you know that black beans have more antioxidants than blueberries? Not to mention all the protein they have! And speaking of protein, I like to replace flour in my recipes with the amazing Shaklee Protein, it works every time, and I love knowing my girls are getting the 9 amino acids they need for their healthy, growing bodies!
Write a review
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 c. coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1/2 c. Shaklee’s Instant Protein Mix
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 c. water
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Add chocolate chips if desired for more chewy chocolate flavor.
- Grease brownie pan with coconut oil and pour ingredients into pan and bake for 35-40 min. at 350 degrees.
- I used cookie cutters to cut the brownies into fun shapes. Kids can help with cutting these, so that they feel like they’re involved in the cooking process.
- You can also get more creative and make my Brownie Pops! Another kid favorite in my house!
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/