What is better than a Veggie Frittata on the weekend. This is a great recipe for a small family or a larger group if you have visitors.
Write a review
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Cups of Sweet Potatoes or 1 Full Potato
- 12 eggs
- 1 Large Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
- Optional: Goat Cheese
- Line your slow cooker with parchment paper with extra room on sides do lift up.
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato and shred it in a food processor or high speed blender to create a sweet potato spread that will become the frittata crust. Spread the shredded sweet evenly on the bottom of the parchment paper as the first layer.
- Add the veggies evenly on top of the sweet potato spread.
- Whisk all 12 eggs together in a bowl. Pour egg mixture evenly over the top of the sweet potato crust and veggies.
- Cook on high for two hours.
- Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/