What is better than a Veggie Frittata on the weekend. This is a great recipe for a small family or a larger group if you have visitors. This recipe has become a staple in my home on the weekends. I like to get up very early on Saturday morning before anyone else is awake and make this recipe, run to an early hot yoga class, and when I get home, my family is just getting up and I am able to sit and serve them a beautiful and healthy breakfast. It literally takes about 5 minutes to prep and 2 hours cook time in the crockpot.
What is better than a Veggie Frittata on the weekend. This is a great recipe for a small family or a larger group if you have visitors.
Write a review
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Cups of Sweet Potatoes or 1 Full Potato
- 12 eggs
- 1 Large Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
- Optional: Goat Cheese
- Line your slow cooker with parchment paper with extra room on sides do lift up.
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato and shred it in a food processor or high speed blender to create a sweet potato spread that will become the frittata crust. Spread the shredded sweet evenly on the bottom of the parchment paper as the first layer.
- Add the veggies evenly on top of the sweet potato spread.
- Whisk all 12 eggs together in a bowl. Pour egg mixture evenly over the top of the sweet potato crust and veggies.
- Cook on high for two hours.
- Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/