Corporate Wellness Services:
360YourLife™ can provide all of your corporate wellness needs and we can provide customized programs just for your employees. We specialize in weight loss, health management, fitness plans and more. We provide corporate nutrition and exercise programs for companies looking to implement proactive wellness programs. Capture the fiscal advantages of a healthier, more productive workforce and put wellness to work for your company!
In 2007 the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimated that for every 100 employees in all organizations (including yours):
- 44 suffer from stress
- 38 are overweight
- 31 use alcohol excessively
- 30 have high cholesterol
- 26 have high blood pressure
- 25 have cardiovascular disease
- 24 do not exercise
- 21 smoke
- 6 are diabetic
Employees with five or more of these risk factors generate almost three times more health-related costs than employees who possess one to two risk factors (see the report The Health & Economic Implications of Worksite Wellness Programs from The American Institute for Preventive Medicine).
Group Wellness Workshops
This option is beneficial for employees who are looking to lose weight, tone-up, learn how to eat healthier, and increase energy and overall health.
Topics Covered in Workshop:
- How to determine daily nutrition and weekly exercise needs based on personal goals
- How to plan for healthy meals and exercise
- Eating wise while eating out
- Food portion distortion
- The low down on reading food labels and how to make grocery shopping simple
- The “get fit” principles for exercise
- Healthy cooking in the kitchen
- How to make-over a recipe for a healthier dish
- Overcoming mindless eating
- Workshop wrap-up & review of previous lesson plans and goals
Additional Courses: Advanced Food Labels, Restaurant Exchanges, How to Eat Healthy on a Budget, Eating Healthy While Traveling, Organic Foods, Planning Ahead for Success, Whole Grains, Weight Maintenance, Fitness Boot Camp, and many more!
One-on-One Employee Sessions
This includes personalized meal plans and exercise recommendations to help employees meet their health goals. Each employee will also receive weekly coaching sessions to motivate, educate, and support them in attaining their goals.