Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Write a review
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 cup organic mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tbsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tbsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Remove the stem and cut cauliflower into small pieces. Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it’s fully grated.
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower, egg, cheese and seasonings. Mix together until fully combined.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet with coconut oil and spread cauliflower mixture in a circle.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown without burning.
- Let crust cool for 10 minutes. Add toppings and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is fully melted. For our pizza, we used organic pizza sauce and 2 handfuls baby spinach, then topped it with 2 cups mozzarella and sprinkled it with goat cheese!
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/