Gluten Free Nut Free Black Bean Cupcakes
Just 9 healthy ingredients! You can also make this recipe into Brownie Pops or Brownie Cut Outs. These are great ways to get the kids involved!
Write a review
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 c. coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1/2 c. Shaklee’s Instant Protein Mix
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 c. water
- Just add the ingredients and blend. I like using my Blendtec blender.
- Add chocolate chips if desired for a more chewy chocolate flavor.
- Be sure to mix the chips in by hand after blending the other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Health Benefits of Ingredients:
- Black Beans are a satisfying protein and do not contain any of the saturated fats found in other protein sources, like red meat. They also have more antioxidants than blueberries!
- Cocoa is high in magnesium which is important for heart health.
- Extra-virgin Coconut Oil lowers cholesterol as well as abdominal fat, and it helps to restore normal thyroid. Plus, it is good for our skin and hair.
- Coconut Palm Sugar is a rich, unrefined brown sugar with a deep caramel flavor produced by tapping the sweet nectar from the tropical coconut palm tree flower and drying the nutrient rich juice.
- Organic Vanilla Extract alleviates anxiety and reduces free radicals.
- Free Range Eggs are not only incredible sources of high quality protein and fat, but they are also very high in nutrients.
- Shaklee Instant Protein Mix contains Leucine, an amino acid found in lean meats, legumes and egg whites, that helps to build lean muscle and contributes to healthy, long-term weight loss. Shaklee Instant Protein Mix also includes 9 important amino acids.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/