This is a great go-to recipe to have in your fridge! There are so many variations of this basic hummus that it won't ever go out of style. It's gluten-free, sugar-free, full of healthy fat, and tastes amazing!!
Write a review
- 1 Can Organic Chickpeas, drained & rinsed (or 1 1/2 Cup cooked Chickpeas)
- 1 Tbs. Lime
- 1/2 Tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 2 -3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- If you like a thinner dip, add a little water.
- Serve in a pita with tons of veggies or as a dip with vegetables. Enjoy!
- Roasted Red Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes for spice
- Pesto for an Italian twist
- Roasted Garlic
- gluten free, sugar free, heart healthy
- Tahini for a more Mediterranean flare
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/