We had a full house all weekend! Six extra kids and four extra adults! As they were leaving this morning, I decided to whip up a healthy egg frittata with my helper, Riley. Riley loves to crack eggs, so this was right up her alley. It was so easy to throw this together for our guests as they were packing up.
Write a review
- 2 dozen eggs
- 1/2 can of coconut oil
- Fresh Veggies (We used baby spinach and bell peppers)
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a skillet, heat coconut oil and add veggies. Cook until sauteed and tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and add the coconut milk.
- Add the sauteed veggies and mix well.
- Use coconut oil to grease a baking dish and pour the egg mixture into the dish.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes.
- Add goat cheese and fresh tomatoes and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/