Spinach Mac and Cheese
Write a review
- 8 oz. (1 box) Ancient Harvest Quinoa Elbow Pasta
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 cups shredded organic cheddar cheese (we used white cheddar)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, blend spinach and milk in a blender or food processor. (This will give it a green color. You can also leave spinach whole if you want.)
- Drain pasta, reserving ¼ cup of the pasta water. Return pasta to pot on stovetop and remove from heat.
- Add milk mixture to pasta and turn on low heat. Add salt, pepper, butter and cheese. Continue stirring often for 10 minutes until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 13-x-9 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/