I made this dish alongside of my Grammy’s Game Hens and it was a definite hit! You could easily use this type of linguine as a healthier alternative to traditional linguine. I love this side dish because it is different - it jazzes dinner up a bit! We all love and need that, right?
Write a review
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Julienne zucchini using a chef’s knife or mandoline (I love this handheld mandoline slicer on Amazon).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini and cook until softened (2-3 minutes).
- Stir in oregano and season with salt and pepper.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/