Brooke's LOVE Crunch
Write a review
- 5 cups of Gluten Free oats (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- ¾ cup of raw maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Cacao Powder
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of Freeze Dried Berries (you can also exchange for dried cranberries)
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- ½ cup of organic dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet on the stove top, toast oats with the coconut oil on med/low heat for 10 minutes. Transfer to mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, add maple syrup and bring to a boil, then remove and add to oats and stir.
- Add in sea salt, Cacao, coconut.
- Mix all together and spread on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips evenly as a top layer.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and swirl chips and oat mix to form clumps.
- Place in fridge for at least 3 hours and remove.
- Add dried fruit and store covered in the fridge.
- Should be crunchy and ready to serve!!
- BROOKE'S LOVE CRUNCH TIME! 🙂
- Gluten Free, Nut Free, Guilt Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas http://360yourlife.com/