When I was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 26 and pregnant with my first child, my world completely shifted. I knew I had to make some major changes in my nutrition to help build a healthier body and to help fight the cancer from returning in my body. So, I created my Grateful 8 Rules For Wellness, a list of things that I knew would have a positive effect on my health. One of the main goals of my Grateful 8 list was to bring my body back into balance so that I could thrive and be healthiest I could be. I credit drinking alkaline water and eating foods high in alkalinity to helping maintain my body’s pH balance and making my body more alkaline and healthy.
Drinking alkaline water is one of the most important rules on my Grateful 8 list. By far, my favorite alkaline water is Diamond Creek or “Nature’s Energy Drink”. The list of health benefits is long, but the taste is what really gets people hooked on this water! This premium, high pH, alkaline ionized water is the best tasting water we’ve ever tried due to its high mineral content. I used to think all water tasted the same. However, after drinking Diamond Creek, my whole family now refers to it as “Velvet Water” because it tastes so smooth. The fact that it’s purposeful, natural and so healthy makes me love it even more. Balancing my body’s pH and making my body more alkaline instead of acidic is one of the most important ways that I have kept my body in balance. I am happy to report that I have been cancer-free for 10 years!
One of the biggest things that sets Diamond Creek apart is that it comes from a natural spring at 7.8 – 8.2 pH on average. Diamond Creek All Natural Spring Water is ionized to create a high pH of 9+ without adding any buffers or chemicals to the water. The water also goes through three other natural processes including microfiltration, UV and ozonation to ensure healthy water without any chemical processing which allows the true pH to stay in the water. Plus, Diamond Creek water holds the pH of 9+ for two years because it is high in minerals and solids like calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium sulfate and nitrogen. This is a guarantee that I can get excited about! 🙂
As you can see, Diamond Creek is NOT Reverse Osmosis water. R.O. water is stripped of all minerals and positive attributes, and the pH is added back in chemically and does not last more than a day or two, even less if it is temperature abused. Diamond Creek, however, never alters their 100% All Natural Spring Water chemically which allows the true pH to stay in the water. Below, I wanted to give you 5 Wonderful Reasons To Drink Diamond Creek Water Today:
- It is a powerful antioxidant. As you know, my family is always trying to include foods high in antioxidants into our diets to fight free radicals. Drinking Diamond Creek water is an easy way to do this because its antioxidant properties help neutralize free radicals.
- Is full of oxygen. The more oxygen you have in your blood, the more energy you will have. This water provides extra oxygen to your cells. I love this because I have a very busy schedule, and I need make sure that I keep my energy level as high as I can to keep up with everything that I have to do. That’s why I always have a bottle of Diamond Creek water in my gym bag or purse.
- Is up to 6 times more hydrating than regular water. I’ve been doing Hot yoga for a while now, and it is a great workout! I used to suffer from headaches after working out or doing hot yoga because I was dehydrated. I never have these headaches anymore when drinking Diamond Creek water. It keeps me so hydrated, and I can actually feel a difference in my energy.
- Is detoxifying. I am always looking for the healthiest ways to rid my body of any toxins. This water makes it so simple to do that because it is ionized and it gets into my tissues easier which helps flush out toxins.
- Helps balance the body’s pH. I love teaching others about which foods are acidic and which foods are alkaline. Our standard American diet is full of acidic foods. I’ve talked about staying away from Fast, Fake and Fried foods because they are dead foods and make our bodies acidic. One of the easiest ways to help bring your body back into a slightly alkaline state is to drink Diamond Creek water because it has such a high pH.
Where To Buy Diamond Creek Alkaline Water: http://diamondcreekwater.com/index.php/where-to-buy.
Not all alkaline waters are created equal. To find out more about this and to find out the differences in alkaline water and reverse osmosis water, check out my blog, Curious About Alkaline Water?
Print This Post