I am always looking for something to make with my girls that is fun and tasty, but also healthy! Try these next time with your kids or even as a grown-up dessert. My girls LOVED them, and I’m sure your family will too!from the black beans! Did you know that black beans have more antioxidants than blueberries? Not to mention all the protein they have! And speaking of protein, I like to replace flour in my recipes with the amazing Shaklee Protein, it works every time, and I love knowing my girls are getting the 9 amino acids they need for their healthy, growing bodies!
Shopping tips: The pan and pop sticks can be found at Sur La Table and the other ingredients at Healthy Home Market! I love shopping at Healthy Home Market, but you can find these ingredients at your local health store as well. Enjoy!
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 c. coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1/2 c. Shaklee’s Instant Protein Mix
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 c. water
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Add chocolate chips if desired for more chewy chocolate flavor
- Grease brownie pop pan with coconut oil and pour ingredients into pan and bake for 35-40 min.
- Remove and add pop sticks.
- Roll in honey and add sprinkles if desired!
- Gluten Free