“Just like your great, great, great, great, great….grandmother used to make!”
There is so much to love about Caveman Cookies! I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of Caveman Cookies, Stephanie Lester, at the Natural Products Expo East in Sept. 2013. Stephanie used to be an attorney in NY, but she grew tired of working in an office environment. She had also decided to eat a Paleo diet, and after feeling so much better, she left her job to start a business that focused on healthy living and wholesome eating. That’s my kind of girl! Stephanie believes that we should eat foods that early humans were able to eat – nuts, honey and berries. She tied all of these ingredients together into simple and fabulously healthy cookies, and she offers them in five delicious flavors:
- Original – Stephanie’s take on an oatmeal raisin cookie.
- Tropical – coconuts and macadamia nuts.
- Alpine – hazelnuts and carob, a healthy alternative to chocolate
- Rainforest – rainforest flavors like Brazil Nuts and cayenne pepper
- New World – pumpkin, maple and cranberries.
All Caveman Cookies are Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Sodium-Free, Cholesterol-Free, Kosher Certified and 100% All Natural! They are full of protein and contain NO refined sugars or preservatives. Plus, they do not have “hidden” ingredients like stabilizers, sprays, or baking aids.