15-Minute Bison Bowls
This meal takes only as long to make as it takes to brown the meat!
Write a review
- 2 ½ pounds of ground bison, all natural
- 2 avocados
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- Shredded organic goat cheese or Mexican blend cheese
- Optional: organic shredded lettuce (my husband likes to put it in the bottom of his bowl).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chili powder, for a little more spice.
- Saute bison in pan with seasonings to taste, until done.
- While the bison is cooking, dice tomatoes and avocados.
- Combine the bison, tomatoes, avocado and cheese.
- Serve in individual bowls.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/