Chicken No Noodle Soup
I think it’s so important to have a great chicken soup handy when it starts to become cold outside or someone in your family is feeling under the weather. I love this Chicken “No Noodle” Soup because it’s so easy and delicious. Noodles turn into sugar as they are digested in your body so I started cutting out noodles a long time ago. Sugar feeds sickness, so having this chicken soup without the noodles makes so much more sense for trying to get healthier and stay healthy!
Write a review
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 carrots, chopped
- small head of cauliflower florets
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 ounce organic chicken broth in a box
- 1 Tbsp. herbs de provence
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1. Wash chicken and cut into chunk size pieces and place into the crock pot.
- 2. Chop all veggies and place on top of chicken.
- 3. Add the chicken broth, garlic and herbs de provence, salt/pepper.
- 4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Garlic boosts the production of something known as hydrogen sulfide. This powerful food has natural anti-infection and anti-viral properties and naturally boosts the immune system.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/