Chilled Avocado Soup
This refreshing soup contains the heart healthy fat of avocado and the digestive properties of fennel. Fennel contains fiber that reduces cholesterol levels and helps prevent certain cancers.
Write a review
- 1 large Fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 medium avocado
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup filtered water
- ½ tsp sea salt, or more to taste
- ½ green onion
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 handful of fresh baby spinach
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. You are able to add more ingredients to adjust to your own taste buds. If your soup is too thick, add a little more water.
- Pour into bowls and enjoy!
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/