Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Muffins
Write a review
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. of salt
*Optional topping or mix in
- Cacao Nibs or your choice of nuts (muffins will no longer be Nut-Free if you use nuts).
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix in one egg at a time, making sure it’s fully incorporated before adding the next. Mix in the organic pumpkin puree.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients. Once combines, you can mix in cacao nibs, seeds or nuts if desired, or you can just leave the batter plain.
- Coat your muffin tin with coconut oil or coconut oil spray. Fill muffin tins to the top with the batter. Top the muffins with extra toppings if desired.
- For mini muffins, bake for 13-15 minutes or until done.
- For regular sized muffins, bake for 22-25 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- They taste great right out of the oven, but they taste even better the next day (if you still have any leftover)!Enjoy!
- You can add pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds for added texture while still keeping the muffin Nut-Free.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/