Stress-Free Pecan Pie
A favorite in my house!
Write a review
- ½ cup organic dark brown sugar
- ½ cup organic brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsp. raw, unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large, free-range eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ cups raw pecans
- Unbaked gluten-free pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a pie dish with the pie crust or use the already formed crust without a pan.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour batter into the crust and bake for 45 minutes. Cool before serving.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/