I cook fish at least 2-3 times a week! I LOVE changing up the style with just simple easy ingredients found in
my back yard. The herbs make this dish so flavorful and my kids kept begging me for more. Both of my girls told me this was their favorite dish by far. I was shocked because Mahi Mahi is always the “staple” easy fish that they love, but they truly LOVED this Wild Founder and I know your family will too!
I buy most of my WILD Fish from Costco because I think its the best deal and highest quality I can find where I live. The brand I use is Orca Bay, and make sure you look for the WILD fish label! I paired the wild flounder with steamed broccoli and Cauliflower Fried Rice. 🙂 Enjoy!
- Wild Flounder with Fresh Herbs
- 4 Filets of Flounder
- Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt/Pepper
- Herbs: 1/4 cup of Cilantro, 1/4 Cup of Parsley, 2 Tbs. Mint Leaves
- 3 Tbs. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop herbs in a processor and then pour in 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil and continue to run the machine.
- Transfer to small bowl or dish and stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Brush herbs mixture over fish to coat top.
- Bake fish for 15 minutes.