Spinach Mac 'N Cheese
Write a review
- 8 ounce (1 box) Ancient Harvest Quinoa Elbow Pasta
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups shredded Organic cheddar cheese (we used white cheddar)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook pasta according to box.
- While pasta cooks, blend spinach and milk in a blender or food processor. You can leave spinach whole if you'd like.
- Drain pasta, reserving ¼ cup of the pasta water. Return pasta to pot on stovetop and remove from heat.
- Add milk mixture to pasta and turn on low heat. Add salt, pepper, butter, and cheese. Continue stirring often for 10 minutes until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 13 x 9 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Gluten Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/