Tuna Salad Collard Green Wrap
After my trip to Florida last week, I wanted to get back to eating more raw and fresh foods. I wanted to make wraps for lunch, but wanted a healthier version than using a flour tortilla. Since collard green leaves are extra large, I thought “why not?” It worked and they were amazing! Ironically, a couple days later, I visited Luna’s Living Kitchen in uptown Charlotte and they were serving collard wraps!
Write a review
- 2 large collard leaves
- 1 can wild caught tuna (Make sure the can is BPA free, I use Natural Sea brand)
- 1 avocado
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Hemp seeds
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Peel and pit avocado and add to a mixing bowl.
- Stir the avocado until creamy.
- Drain the tuna and add it to avocado.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture onto the collard leaves.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds and tomatoes on top of the mixture.
- Roll the leaf into a wrap.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/