This truly is a grab and eat veggie tray. This vegan ranch dressing is super easy and delicious. The herbs and spices mask the coconut flavor of the milk and it truly is a delicious veggie dip. Take this to any party or gathering and it is sure to be a huge hit!
Write a review
- 2 cups coconut milk (I use the full fat in a can) Native Forest Brand is BPA free
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill **
- 1 tbsp of French’s yellow mustard 1 tsp paprika
- Always use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Add everything to a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or salad.
- This dressing lasts one week in the fridge.
- **Health Tip: I am really impressed with French’s Yellow Mustard because of the ingredients. They include: Distilled vinegar, water, #1 grade mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika spice, natural flavors and garlic powder
Believe it or not, five of these ingredients have anti-cancer properties
- vinegar, mustard, turmeric, paprika and garlic.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/