White Bean Turkey Chili
Talk about a recipe of convenience. The preparation time for this chili is less than 15 minutes. The hardest part is browning the turkey (and that’s not hard!). A lot of time cooking from scratch takes longer but whenever I can make something homemade I feel like I’m really doing something good for my family. I love that I can save time with this recipe and still know that what I’m giving them is good and good for them!
Write a review
- Brown the Following on Skillet
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Chili Mixture
- 32 ounce organic chicken broth
- 30 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1. Brown Ground Turkey in large skillet with coconut oil,
- onion and garlic for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Add the Chili Mixture to crock pot.
- 3. Add the browned ground turkey.
- 4. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- You could kick this chili up a notch by using Applegate Organics fire roasted red pepper or Andouille Sausage. It’s already seasoned with spices!
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/