CHOColate Chia Seed Pudding
When you hear the word “chia,” you may start to remember the commercials, “Ch-ch-chia!” Chia seeds are more than just seeds that make hair grow out of a weird planter shaped like a politicians face and head. They are actually a superfood! These tiny seeds pack a hefty punch of antioxidants, protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They are great in smoothies, but also great sprinkled on top of a salad or in this case…..homemade pudding!
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (Native Forest brand)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 3 teaspoons raw honey
- Cinnamon to taste
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl until well combined.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- The longer is sits, the thicker it will get.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/