I love using pumpkins in the Fall to make healthy, hearty recipes that not only taste great, but give me so many vital nutrients to build health in my body. Below is one of my Go To recipes to make as a quick appetizer for guests or to take to parties and school or work functions. Enjoy!
Write a review
- 2 cups organic chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter, or nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp Wildtree Grapeseed Oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Serve with whole-grain pita chips or apple slices.
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Heart Healthy
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/