Mrs. Dana's Paleo Bread
With Paleo being such a hot lifestyle these days, I wanted to provide all of you with a recipe that has been a wonderful replacement of normal bread in our home. This recipe comes from one of my girls’ favorite teachers, Ms.Dana. Her family loves to slather their Paleo Bread with maple almond butter and top it with sliced apples for our version of a PB&J. You can also slice it in half and toast it too. Ms. Dana is committed to teaching her students about eating healthy. I will be featuring more recipes from her in the near future. Stay tuned!
Write a review
- 2 cups of almond meal/flour
- 2 free range eggs
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon organic raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven on 350
- Prepare pan by greasing it with butter. We use an 8x8 glass baking dish, but you can use any size that suits your needs.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a prepared and bake for 20 minutes. If using a different size pan be sure to adjust baking time accordingly.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy.
- Gluten Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/