Gilda's Gluten Free Protein Pancakes
On a recent trip to New York, my best friend, Gilda, made these protein pancakes and I instantly fell in love. I couldn't wait to get back and share them with you. These are great for a weekend breakfast with your family. If you love your pancakes covered in syrup, make sure you choose 100% pure Maple Syrup, Raw Maple Honey, or you can even try some almond butter.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup of Shaklee Instant Soy Baking Protein Powder
- 2 TBSP of Coconut Oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of almond milk(more if you need to make it smoother)
- 2 ripe bananas smashed
- Optional: 1 tsp flaxseed meal
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Heat Iron skillet with coconut oil on medium to low and cook each until light brown on each side.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/