Santa’s Snickerdoodle Cookies - Gluten and Dairy Free
Santa will be sure to gobble up these cookies! They’re wonderful for Santa’s that are gluten-free or following a Paleo or Vegan lifestyle! In case he is lactose intolerant leave him some Almond or Coconut Milk to wash down those cookies!
Write a review
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon for coating
- Gather your ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle your cinnamon on a small plate.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out balls of dough and gently roll in the cinnamon mixture. For less cinnamon, sprinkle the cinnamon on the balls instead of rolling in the cinnamon. Place the balls on a baking sheet lightly greased or lined with parchment paper, then lightly press with a fork.Bake for 6-7 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes. Hide them before the hubby and kids eat them all!
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/