Mrs. Dana's Paleo Pancakes
Here’s another winning recipe from my girls’ favorite teacher. Serve these up for breakfast and start your day right! These are great for a weekend brunch too!
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 1/3 maple almond butter or (1/3 c. almond butter plus 1 Tbls. maple syrup)
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- optional: blueberries, mini choc chips, diced apple
- Stir together the first 7 ingredients. Add optional items to the mix if you want pancakes all one flavor, or sprinkle toppings on after you pour mix on the skillet. This allows you to make several different kinds.
- Melt grass-fed butter or coconut oil onto a skillet.
- Pour batter 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook thoroughly and flip.The insides of these pancakes take a little bit longer to cook than regular pancakes so keep an eye on them as you get familiar with the batter.
- Top with Raw 100% Pure Maple Syrup, honey, or fruit if desired!
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Heart Healthy
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/