Eating on the road does not have to drag you down. So many times we can get bogged down with the food that we choose to eat on the road or while traveling. Preparation is key! Here are some tips to stay healthy while you travel:
1) Always travel with food. If you are a “snacker” and like to have food while you travel, do not wait until you are starving and grab the junk food at the airport, gas station, or fast food restaurant – pack food to have in those situations.
My Favorite Travel Foods:
- Nuts and Seeds (almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- Shaklee meal and snack bars
- Dried fruit (apricots, banana chips, cranberries)
- Whole fruit (apples, oranges, bananas)
- Dark Chocolate Chips