These veggies are so colorful and look beautiful as a side dish to your holiday meal! You can use any vegetable that you like, but I used broccoli, carrots, onions, peppers, and squash.
Write a review
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 large bag of carrots, peeled, sliced lengthwise and cut into smaller pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 1 yellow squash, cut lengthwise (seeds removed), and cut into large pieces
- 2 tsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- maple syrup (optional, to add sweetness)
- Preheat oven to 350F on convection bake.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients then toss to coat the vegetables thoroughly with the seasonings, syrup, and oil.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Transfer the vegetables to the baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes or until tender. At the 25 minute mark, stir vegetables. Enjoy as a side or as a main dish over quinoa.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/