Those who know me well know that I LOVE my smoothies every morning! I especially love to drink seasonal smoothies so I can taste the fresh produce from each season. Since it’s Fall, I wanted to share my Perfectly Pumpkin Smoothie recipe that I think you are really going to love! You will feel so satisfied after drinking it, and your energy level will be solid throughout the day.
If you’ve never tried a pumpkin smoothie before, you won’t believe how creamy and delicious they are! Even though this recipe is simple and so easy to throw into a blender, the flavors are amazing and you’ll feel like you are drinking something closer to a milkshake than a smoothie, but without all of the unhealthy ingredients.
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 3 - 4 tbsp. of organic pumpkin puree (use more if you like a stronger pumpkin taste)
- 2 scoops of Shaklee 180 Vanilla Chai protein
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of honey or 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
- 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon or 1/4 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: 2 tsp. of organic cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.