Write a review
- Sandwich on a Stick (turkey, cheese, cucumber, tomato and romaine lettuce)
- Fruit on a Stick (pineapple, watermelon, and strawberry with plain yogurt dip)
- Veggies on a Stick (various bell peppers, cucumbers and cheese)
- Cut turkey, cheese, cucumber, tomato and lettuce into small squares and assemble onto small sticks. Cut fruit and veggies into round or square shapes and assemble. Place yogurt in dip container.
- Kid Fit Tip: Plain, organic yogurt is best. Add sweetness with different fruits. This meal is packed with fruits and veggies to provide important vitamins and with cheese and yogurt to add necessary fats and proteins to fuel our kids throughout the day.
360 Your Life with Brooke Thomas https://360yourlife.com/